Derived from the original Cafe Table by David and Joni Steiner, the Canteen Table is the perfect meeting come dining solution. With room for up to six people, the table can host small team sprint meetings or lunch socials. It’s also a beautiful home dining table with its discreet, inconspicuous design language. The Canteen Table is easy to assemble and disassemble making it perfect for temporary use or space-conscious workplaces. Each leg is secured to the tabletop with four bolts that can be unscrewed with an Allen key so the table can be stored away as five separate components when not needed. This table seats 4-6 people.
- Joni Steiner
- Length: 1650mm
- Width: 1160mm
- Height: 738mm
- Choose between our lovely Birch Ply which is a fine-grain timber with a rich sheen finish OR with a wipe-able Formica laminate applied to the surface and legs. Vein mapping on our timber boards will vary from batch to batch. Both options are sealed with a matte varnish. Please refer to the finishes diagram in the product gallery below.
- Standard Formica laminate colours are black or white. Custom colours are available on request.
- Basic assembly is required, instructions are supplied.
- This product is shipped
- flat packed. Setup is available in Cape Town upon request.
- This product has a lead time of 3-4 weeks.